Wednesday, April 12, 2006

naicha on couch

Naicha is my giant Samoyed/Shepard and possibly Timberwolf mix. She's about 30 inches tall when she stands on all 4 legs! She's often destructive but she's also the one who would pay the most attention to me and everything around her.

She has a bad leg and had 2 surgeries already... but that doesn't stop her from chasing the other dogs (and cats!) in and outside of the house. I don't take pictures of her often because every time I pulled out the camera she wants to come and sniff it and stick her nose IN the lense.

I've noticed that every time when Naicha sits on the couch with me in the entertainment room she puts an arm on the back of the couch... like a little person! It's just weird, but John thinks it's because she has the bad leg and it feels better resting that leg (arm) on the back of the couch.

A lot of time Naicha seems to be a little boy trapped inside a giant dog! Hmm...

No comments: