Thursday, October 04, 2007

Red Iguana

John and I went to Red Iguana on Sunday. The food was delicious, and the atmosphere was just so relaxing and happy.

red iguana mole coloradito

John got the Mole Coloradito. It was some yummy Mole!

red iguana carnitas

I got the Carnitas. Delicious. The guacamole was some of the best I've had.

And I wanted to try their traditional Mexican custard, but they were out, so the waiteress lady recommended the Flan with chocolate cake... um... it was a bit too heavy for me, and the flavors didn't quite match. :(

red iguana flan cake dessert


John got the Vanilla milk cake (OK this is not the name on the menu, but close). It looked giant, and it was pretty good. Still a bit heavy, but good.

red iguana dessert


Hmm... I'm really thinking about the sold-out Mexican custard right now.

No comments: