Thursday, November 20, 2008

[Tokyo Fall 2008] Live from Tokyo: Narita and Ikebukuro

I thought I'd update about our trip in Tokyo every night... if I'm not too tired to do so... just so I can come back and write more about our trip in detail (with photos) later on.

We are in Tokyo now. We arrived at Narita and used a Narita Express (N'EX) & Suica Card combo deal to get to our hotel in Ikebukuro. Everyone we met was really nice. We took a lot of pictures like cool tourists would do. hahaha.

We were really happy to see that our hotel was just across street from the station, especially after a long day of travel.

We ate ramen at the famous Mutekiya. I was glad that we didn't have to stay in line for too long before we were able to get into the shop. Yummy noodles. Awesome.

We were going to purchase tickets for Miyazaki's Museum at Lawson (a Japanese convenience store chain) but weren't able to locate one properly. OK I couldn't find where exactly the store was. It didn't really matter because I just found that there were no tickets left for the day we were planning on going. Guess we have to move the Miyazaki area trip to another day.

I'm going to nap now. The hotel room is not too big but it's comfy. Yay.

No comments: