Tuesday, January 04, 2011

this new year

This new year is shaping up to be a good one! I've been *working on* losing a few pounds since Christmas in preparation for our trip to Taiwan at the end of January. 

"Why are you trying to lose weight?" you ask. Duh! Other than the obvious reasons, I'd like to clear up a few pounds now so when I get to Taiwan I can really enjoy all the food that I'v been missing and thinking about for the past few years. 

The other night at the radio station I played a bunch of songs that I had never played before. I thought, hey, it's a new year, and I want to try playing something different.

When I drove by some restaurants that I always see, but had never stepped in, I thought, hmm, it's a new year, and I'm going to try you some time soon.

I don't think I really have a new year's resolution, but I do want to try new things, and to be super nice to all the people and pets that I love, and be a better me. 

Happy New Year! :D

No comments: