Wednesday, February 03, 2010

behind the slightly-open kitchen door

John bought a dog nail filing trimmer and we used it on Nuki the other night.

Of course there were quite some treats (dehydrated duck tendor strips,) and me singing (!) to Nuki involved for him to lie down and stay almost still as requested by us.

I must say the nail trimmer worked quite well. At least we didn't have to worry about clipping the dogs' nail and accidentally draw a bit of their blood.

While we were trimming Nuki's nails in the kitchen, Yama and a-gui were asked to stay out of the area.

But they really wanted to come into the kitchen to see what's going on.

yama
Yama said, "Please let me in, pleeeeeese!"


yama
"No?"


yama
"But I really want to see Nuki right now! Can my head fit through this?"


yama and a-gui
And a-gui said, "Oh oh oh allow me. I'm only about half your size. I may be able to go right through."


It'll be nice if they still want to come and stay in the kitchen when it's their turn to have their nails trimmed.

No comments: