There were four packets in the kit - two packets of the noodles, and two packets of the sauce. The cooking instruction was simple and easy to understand:
One thing I did different from the instructions was that I boiled the sauce pouch first, and after that I used the same pot of boiling water to cook the noodles (because then I didn't have to wait for another pot of water to boil!)
The finished jajangmyeon was actually quite good!
Since this I had also tried making jajangmyeon from scratch, but I had not yet made it even comparable to these store-bought kits. Hopefully I can make decent jajangmyeon soon and post about this fun adventure!