Thursday, July 05, 2012

yum yum sunday brunch

One of the restaurants John and I really enjoy is Yum Yum Kitchen. We've been going there frequently for a while now, and they serve some of the most authentic Nothern Chinese cuisines in the city.

But today I'm going to write about their weekend brunch, and I will be telling you all about their spicy and delicious foods in another post.

On Saturdays and Sundays Yum Yum serves Chinese breakfast items, such as youtiao (fried bread sticks,) fresh soy milk, rice soups, meaty buns, sticky rice buns, and such. I think I've tried everything on the breakfast menu throughout the many Sunday brunch-time visits! Here are a few photos from one of my Sunday brunch visits:


"you tiao."


"niu rou juan bing."


"tian jin gou bu li bao zi."


"jian bing guo zi."


"dou fu nao."

And of course there are many more dishes I've tried. I love them all! If you don't know what to get when you visit Yum Yum, ask the boss lady what Yiching gets. hehehe. I think the boss and the servers pretty much all know me by now. *blush*


Yum Yum Kitchen
23 East 2100 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
801.466.9352

No comments: