Wednesday, June 06, 2007

and they got married!

I went to the court to be a witness for a cute couple's wedding ceremony yesterday. It was simple, but very cute, and my friends totally showed their affection and love for each other. They still haven't told most of their friends and their families they were married, so I'm not going to mention their names right now, but I'm so honored to have witnessed the ceremony, and I'm so happy for them!

Ahh, aside from the simple and beautiful ceremony, another really intereting thing was that the person who took their marriage license fees, helped them fill out forms, married them, and given them the actual marriage license, was the same person-- the judge! I was giggling for a while, but thank goodness I don't think she noticed at all.

No comments: