Monday, September 24, 2007

morning gelato!

This morning when we were making gelato at the caffe, many people come and wanted some... even before we finished the flavors we were making. Two ladies came when we only had 3 done, but they managed to each pick out 2 of their favorites out of the 3, and told me that they were so happy they got what they came for.

And then we had our morning rush. People getting Americanos and lattes, and teas, and then more people got gelato. I was suprised! We were going to make 8 flavors, but decided to only make 6 because the much cooler temperature and the rain... but now I think we may just make a couple more flavors before the day ends.

I guess rainy days are great days for gelato. Just like when sometimes I just crave a smoothie or a shake in a snowy evening... hmm...

gelato backview

No comments: