Tuesday, June 08, 2010

care package from japan

The mail lady came, handed me the little pile of mail, and said, "You've got something really nice today!"

package from japan


She was right! It was a lovely package from my dear friend Chikako in Japan!

gifts from chikako


Chikako sent me a cute Melody notebook, an awesome pouch she made herself, a couple lovely hair pins (also made by herself,) a cutest cell phone charm (again, made by Chikako!) a few photographs she took, and a beautiful letter she wrote me. I not only love everything she sent, but I also love the little things and details she added to the package.

To Chikako: I've missed you, Chi. Thank you for thinking of me, and thank you for the lovely gifts. I know you've been through a lot in the past few months... but I also know good things are going to happen! You are always in my thoughts. xxoo!

No comments: