Monday, April 11, 2011

colors in taiwan

So I haven't blogged for a while. I think I just got lazy. There are so many fun things around me to blog about, and I'm just going to take it easy and blog as I go.

Some of you know John and I went to Taiwan and spent Chinese New Year with my parents. It was a great trip. I had not been back to Taiwan for Chinese New Year for over 10 years, and everything seemed different, yet unchanged.

One of the greatest things that impressed me was the colors I saw. The sky was so blue, and the produce and food were so vibrant and colorful... all in the middle January - February! Here are just some examples:


Pretty (and delicious) peppers at the market.



Juicy wrinkly  tangerines.



Grandma's food was pretty colorful, too.



It was so blue by the water.



I loved all the colors I saw.

No comments: