Tuesday, September 06, 2011

San Francisco 07.11 (12) - YakiniQ

The first night we arrived at JapanTown I saw across the street from the hotel that there's a yakinikyu (Japanese-style Korean BBQ) place called YakiniQ, and since then I had been eyeing it until very late one night, I dragged John there to have ourselves some grilled meaty happiness.


For us out-of-towners, we had to go with the slightly higher-priced menu options.


Of course there had to be Hite beers when having Korean BBQ!


The sides were good. My favorite were these thin rice wraps that I used to wrap the grilled meats later on. Yum.


I believe these were sliced cow tongues!



Mmm. YakiniQ!


Nothing beats late night grilled meats, I say.


YakiniQ
1640 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94115

(415) 441-9292





No comments: