Tuesday, December 04, 2012

we were in Seoul for Thanksgiving

In case you didn't know already, John and I went to Seoul, Korea for the week of Thanksgiving. It was a fun trip, and we had a great time. The country and its culture, food, and people were wonderful. I will be blogging about all the great little things that we encountered during our trip.

Airbus A380 from LAX to ICN. A massive aircraft!

I started prepping for the trip, off and on, since about six months ago, and of course I tried to squeeze in plenty for us to see but in reality we couldn't hit everything as planned. But I loved everything (and I mean everything!) we did and saw. 

And having Korean food and watched a fun and awesome musical (details will follow in future posts) for Thanksgiving was indeed a different, but great experience!

No comments: