Friday, December 16, 2005

love is in the paper

Last night Kelly asked, "Do you read City Weekly? I said, "sometimes." And she pointed at the "Love Land" column and there was a little I Saw You ad about my buddy Brian.


Brian Sushi chef at Mikado
I was awful to you. You were nothing but good to me. I'm sorry. Last time I saw you, you laughed at me at Ichiban. I deserved it. Please forgive me. I wish you nothing but the best.

When: Thursday, December 1, 2005
Where: Ichiban
I saw a: Man
I am a: Woman
Date posted: Friday, December 9, 2005


Guess what happened then? Brian came to see me today. Of course I gave him a hard time on the "love ad in the paper." I now feel bad that I made fun of him and kept asking stupid questions like, "Are you gonna do it?" He said he already posted a respond ad today.


Ms. Summit
I saw you at Ichiban. I laughed because I had just seen former housemate Kevin and asked about you. He said your doing good. You should know I would never laugh at you. You had your moments. Both good and Bad. But I never held any of them against you. You never needed to apologize. I always knew you had a good heart. And that's why it hurt to watch you hide it. You should know you have a piece of my heart. I think of you often and have no hard feelings.

When: Saturday, December 17, 2005
Where: Ichiban sushi
I saw a: Woman
I am a: Man
Date posted: Friday, December 16, 2005


I wonder why Brian puts December 17 on the When space and I also wonder if there was something he left out in the story he told me. The story was sad, I think.

And why am I blogging this?

No comments: