Saturday, March 18, 2006

first sales at "my store"

I still haven't officially opened the boutique yet, but my dear friend Rachael got a chunky ring yesterday. The ring looks really great on her! That was the first sale at the boutique and I'm really excited! Thank you Rachael.

And a lady got the handmade dog-print bag today. I was quite surprised that she'd get it, but she seemed to really like the bag. Yay!

I'm a little nervous about the sales at the boutique, and I wonder if people would laugh at me because I don't seem to be THAT pro in the industry... but I really want to bring great products (name brand or not) to people and allow my friends and myself who handmake stuff have a place to showcase our creations. (I just secretively put a few accessories I made out!)

I hope all will be well.

No comments: