Tuesday, June 20, 2006

lunch

John and I are looking at a few properties in town for our restaurant project, and there's this one spot downtown that we are particularly interested in right now, so for the past few days we have been taking turns to drive by the location to check out the surroundings in the area.

After talking to some friends and chefs, we're now also thinking about the lunch menus for the restaurant. While they are talking about Japanese lunch items I thought of the yummy gyoza and ramens we had at Gyoza King in Gion, Kyoto. Those were some of the yummiest and best deal gyoza I've had. 180 yen per six, and the ramens were good, too. John had some sort of spicy ramen while I had a house special thick stock ramen. Yum. *drooling* I'm going to bribe our future head chef to make me some of those some time, as part of his work duties.

No comments: