Tuesday, June 20, 2006

shame on me


Some more of my stuff was stolen. Stuff stolen once, shame on the thief; stuff stolen twice, shame on me; or should I say, stuff stolen once, f&$# them; stuff stolen twice, f&^$ them again. I do realize I have to take serious precautions now.

If you've come into the shop recently, you might have noticed some cool collectable cigarette cases. A lot of people get those to use as their wallets. I got a Bob Marley one and it was gone. No one bought it.

It's a fairly rare one, so if you see someone you know with a Bob Marley cigarette case (It's Bob Marley's profile on the right and a lion's profile on the left,) please let me know. I'll hunt the guy down and give you reward. Seriously.

I believe the same person/people stole all the stuff. I will find them.

No comments: