Monday, June 12, 2006

umm... anchorage, ak?

I order books from Taiwan sometimes where I can find great books from Taiwan and Japan, which is very helpful. Usually the company sends out books either via DHL or UPS Express.

My books left Taiwan on June 9th, and got to Ontario, CA on June 9th. (Amazing, I know, but there's the time difference bonus that we get, remember?) I was really excited to see that when I checked out the delivery status, and figured that I'd get my package on Saturday.

WRONG! Apparently my package went to Anchorage, ALASKA and spent the weekend there. Hmmm... interesting. Well I've got my package this morning, so I'm not really mad or anything, and I know that sometimes UPS re-route their deliveries, but... California-Anchorage, ALASKA-SLC, UT? Hmmm...

Package Progress:

Location Date Local Time Activity
ANCHORAGE, AK, US 06/09/2006 1:47 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ONTARIO, CA, US 06/09/2006 1:01 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY;SHIPMENT

No comments: