Tuesday, August 08, 2006

and they came

My mom and sis got in town last night, and they are going to stay with us for a little while. My mom is going to be in Salt Lake for 3 weeks and my sister is going to attend SLCC and will probably be here for a couple years. I'm not sure if she likes me that much and would want to stay with me all that much, even though my parents think so. I think she's eager to be more independent, and I'm not sure if staying with me would do any help. We'll see.

There are some apartment complex that are fairly close to the college, and are close to our house (in case she needs anything from me), and we're going to take them to check those out some time.

The dogs seem to like my mom and sis. It was amazing for me to see the skittish Yama coming close and sniff my mom. He usually doesn't like strangers, but last night he was actually pretty frienly, and that was a good thing.

I wonder if the cats noticed my mom and sis yet. I guess I'll know when I get home tonight.

No comments: