Friday, August 04, 2006

fight?

I came home yesterday and the dogs wagged their tails and happily greeted me at the door. I took each of them out for a short walk and let them go potty and stuff.

Then I had them all sit down and gave them some treats, and that's when I noticed that the corner of Naicha's eye looked a bit weird. I checked it and saw it was a little wound. I checked the other side of her face and saw a tiny red spot.

They must have fought, I thought, so I checked Yama. He seemed all right and happy, but the hair on one of his ears was all stiff... which means someone had chewed on his ear. I then saw a light blood stain on his head, which I think was actually Naicha's blood.

They were playing and sniffing each other just fine, and I wonder if they just played hard. When Yama was small he would be frightened and not willing to go to certain areas of the house if there was ever a fight between him and Naicha, but he was not doing that this time. He still went with the pack (us) everywhere in the house, so I guess he's OK.

The dogs almost never fight anymore because they know we're in charge! I really wonder what happened sometimes when we're not home. I'm considering putting in a surveillence camera so we can see what the dogs are up to.

No comments: