Monday, August 14, 2006

birthday sushi

We went to see Kevin at Ichiban last night for my birthday, since we had to be at the caffe on Saturday. Kevin was still super nice to us as usual, and he made wonderful sushi and other dishes. He even bowed to me and said, "Happy Birthday!" *blush* Ahh so Japanese.

I took some pictures of the meal, but of course there were ones that were just so wonderful and yummy I forgot to take pictures of. By the time I remembered and wanted to take pictures the food would have already been in my tummy.

And the funnest ones he made us were the futomaki. It was supposed to be a traditional big roll, and Kevin actually made us a super giant futomaki. I even placed a pair of chopsticks next to the futomaki pieces to show how big they were!

Thanks Kevin!




No comments: