Thursday, July 03, 2008

myung-ga korean tofu house

I've visited Myung-Ga several times, and I really enjoyed the food! I think everyone should go for their tofu dishes! Their sides are delicious as well.

Here are a few photos from our previous visits:

korean soup with sides
From top to bottom: Mixed tofu meal, sides, rice cake soup. The rice cake soup was a little bland for me, but the sides made up for it.



korean tofu with sides
Yay for seafood tofu pot! (cell phone pic)


korean barbeque
And Yay for Korean barbeque pork on sizzling hot plate! (fuzzy cell phone pic)


I've also had their spicy rice cakes, and they were super yummy. I prefer the saucy rice cakes but not the kind with light soup.

The sides come with all the dishes, and the lovely waitresses will bring you more when you make a request. I was never too crazy about bean sprouts until now! Can't believe I'm saying this, but the bean sprouts are delicious!


Myung-Ga
1839 West 3500 South
West Valley, UT 84119
(801) 908-0124

No comments: