Wednesday, October 08, 2008

i lost my voice

My throat was feeling a little scratchy last weekend, and late Saturday night my voice was completely gone! It was a bit scary because I couldn't even caugh or clear my throat. I wonder if my vocal cord was infected or something.

I had heard that gargling with Coke would help ease the throat uncomfortable-ness... so I gave it a try. I didn't know if it worked right, but I enjoyed the tingling from Coke in my throat.

After sleeping almost throughout the whole Sunday, I was able to make some noises Monday morning... I even went and recorded parts of my radio show that night. I sounded totally weird!

My voice is still a little "thick" and scratchy today. I know it's weird to say, but I actually really like this voice somehow... I think I sound really, really, sincere when I talk.

No comments: