Tuesday, October 21, 2008

registered to vote

I registered to vote yesterday! It was the last day to register to vote (15 days before election) for the big elections in November, so everyone was at the Salt Lake County Offices... the Elections Division even set up a few "drive-through" voter registration lines where people could just drive up, fill up the registeration form, and hand it in right away without stepping out of the car.

Needless to say, the drive-through lines were really busy as well. I actually printed out the form, filled it out, and went through the line to hand it in.

This is actually the first big election that I am able to participate (after becoming a citizen). I had been looking forward to it for a while. I think I'll be really excited on election day.

No comments: