Saturday, May 19, 2007

little bears

I was preparing food for the dogs, and realized that our dry dog food was low... I got a can of carrots, and chopped a few pieces of tofu skin and shitake mushrooms I made the night before, and still didn't think it was enough food for all three dogs.

Then I spotted the bag of graham bears that's sitting on the kitchen table. I checked the ingredients used in the graham bears and found it was actually pretty basic, and without a ton of "extra" stuff... so I added some into the dogs' bowls.

I think they loved it. I doubt they could tell there were little bears in their food other than it tasted a bit different, but I thought it was really cute and I was giggling the whole time the dogs were eating. OK I was very easily amused... but who woulnd't think it's cute when there's cute little graham bears in your dogs' food?

bear in dog food

No comments: