Monday, February 11, 2008

guests!

We almost never have friends over because everyone will be covered with a lot of dog hair when they leave (because of our big fuzzy dogs!) and because I usually don't have time to clean the house very well. *blush*

Yesterday, though, we invited Joyce and Otis over for lunch! Both of them love dogs, so we figured our dogs could keep them entertained and they wouldn't mind a little bit more dog hair on them. :O I did kindly ask that they stay on the main floor because that was all I had time to clean for the day. :p

So together we had our late Chinese New Year lunch! I made some food, and they brought Chinese BBQ duck and pork. Yummy!


lunch
Yes I photographed the food after we'd eaten some.


We played games after lunch, and had dessert, and then Joyce and Otis played with the dogs more. It was fun!

I may just do some more cleaning, especially downstair the entertainment room, so we can have friends over for Karaoke some time. Maybe.

No comments: