Friday, February 15, 2008

peter peter

It was an eventful morning. Peter Rosen from Salt Lake City's KUTV (Channel 2) came to interview us at the caffe about the upcoming Mountain Region Barista Championship in March.

Peter was very nice and patient with me, so I actually was not nervous like I thought I would be. :) I don't know if John was nervous, but he did sweat a bit. hehe.

I haven't really been writing about the MRBC much. It's the first barista competition in this region, and the first ever barista event for me as well. I didn't want to say too much about it and not be able to do well in it. :O John and I have both been practicing for it, and I actually think we can do well if we don't get too nervous. I know there will be a lot of talented baristas at the competition, and I'm really excited to see what everyone will bring.

I hope John and I can place in the competition... that will really boost my confidence! OK I'd better get back to work and practice pulling a few more shots.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

I'm sure you and John will be amazing, as you always are. I'm anxious to hear how it goes.
love,
Kat

aikibarista said...

you're cute AND you can make killer drinks! :)