Tuesday, September 02, 2008

lotte koala's march



I've always loved the yummy Japanese treats from Lotte, and among them the "Koala's March" line of chocolate (and other flavors) filled koala bear cookies have not only been with me all through my childhood, but also been some of my favorite treats as an adult. *blush*

Anyhow, Lotte continues to come up with different flavors for the inside of the cookies, as well as different "looks" on the Koala bears. A couple weeks ago I found some limited edition "British" koalas with chestnut filling, and they were so good!

And EC brought me these cute little "baby"(?) ones where the koala bear is 1) growing a flower, 2) climbing a tree, and 3) brushing his teeth. On the other side of the packages there were the continuation of these activities. CUTE.

japanese koala chocolate cookie treats

No comments: