Sunday, January 20, 2008

IKEA dubbla chokladflarn

I bought these Dubbla Chokladflarn cookies last time I went to IKEA. I don't know Swedish, but I figured "Dubbla Chokladflarn" should be, or close to "Double Chocolate," and double chocolate is always good.

IKEA dubbla chokladflarn
The pink box is an added bonus.


nuki and a cookie
They are two thin and crispy oatmeal cookies dipped in dark chocolate and stuck together (almost like a sandwich cookie, but not quite). The cookie's texture and taste remind me of chocolate-covered corn flakes. Nuki is really interested in the noise caused by the their crispiness.


IKEA either wants you to share all the cookies with others, finish them very quickly, or find your own container for the cookies, because the box is wide open after you ripped open the outside plastic wrapper.

vintage cookie jar
I'm glad I found this vintage Rubbermaid because it's perfect for cookies!

2 comments:

hello-emma said...

I really LOVE "dubbla chokladflarn"! They're so tasty!

Unknown said...

My wife bought them today, I love them :)