Sunday, March 23, 2008

peeps

I've heard a lot of people talk about Peeps and how much they liked them. I've been living in the U.S. for the past 10 years and had never had one. Sounds crazy, huh.

peeps
I finally decided to get a little box of the Peeps. I had to pick yellow ones because they were more "Peeps-y" to me.


peeps
They do look super cute. John told me they were like fun sugar-coated marshmallows. I took a bite off a Peep's head and did not like it as much as I thought I would. It didn't quite taste like marshmallows to me.


peeps
I gave a Peep to Nuki.


peeps
One for Yama.


peeps
And one for Naicha... I think she was more interested in the box than the peeps themselves.


I gave John the rest of the Peeps.

Anyhow, happy Easter everyone.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Peeps are super cute. I think they are fun to look at. I like the green ones. You're puppies look like they had a happy Easter.
hugs