Saturday, January 03, 2009

[Tokyo Fall 2008] Pancake Days

OK this is one of the places I wish I had visited, but I didn't.

I saw this lovely little place called Pancake Days on our way to Miyazaki's Ghibli Museum... didn't go in because we had just eaten, but I was intrigued by the cute little setting in and out of the shop.

I only had my video camera with me... so please excuse the fuzzy photos.

pancake days
Ahh the girls all looked very "manga" (animation) like in the photo! The shop was tiny and oh-so-cute!


pancake days
Outdoor signage. Notice the smiley face pancakes in the pic? I think they did put a smiley face on every stack of pancakes!


pancake days
Menu.


pancake days
Their logo(?).


Everyone that was inside looked happy. I'm definitely going to visit the place next time I'm in the area.

No comments: