Sunday, April 06, 2008

beautiful kitty kat

My beautiful friend Kat and her husband Dan came to visit me at the caffe yesterday. I haven't seen Kat for soooo long and I missed her so much! We used to work at the post office together at the U. It was some crazy and fun period of time.

kat and dan
See how pretty Kat is? And Dan is shy. So cute!


They live in Missouri now, but Dan had a poetry reading in Salt Lake. I didn't get to go. It was on the time where I went home to feed the dogs and to give Naicha medicine. I was tempted to take Naicha with me and go to the reading, but I don't think people would be happy with a 140 lb. super hyper dog in the room where they try to read beautiful poetry.

I'm so glad Kat and Dan got a little time to stop by and say hello. It was not for long, but I was so happy to see Kat and to finally met Dan. They were a beautiful couple. Now that I think about it... the last time I saw Kat was like 8 years ago. It's been too long.

yiching and kat


I hope Kat and Dan get to come back to visit again soon. I'm going to make them super yummy drinks.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I'm so happy I was able to come and see you. It made me so happy to get a Genie fix. Thank you for the yummy drink. I loved it but not as much as I love you.