Saturday, April 12, 2008

new KRCL "Chinese Radio"

As many of you already know, KRCL is going through a major makeover, and from early May, the programming and schedules will be changed, and a new KRCL will be born.

"Chinese Radio" will also be changed. It will still have great music, events, talk topics and the mini Chinese lesson, but it will be moved to Wednesdays morning from 5-6 am. I know the program time sounds crazy for those of you who know me in person (and my oh-I-can't-get-up-early attitude)... but NO I'm not going to do the show live, but to pre-record it.

So I met with Ryan and Troy (who produces the super popular and awesome RadioActive on KRCL) along with Yachi and Jenny this morning. I learned a lot from Ryan and Troy today. They are amazing people and talent.

I hope KRCL will prosper with the new changes. It's such a wonderful radio station whose programs are not like any other. I will also do my part to make sure the new "Chinese Radio" rocks.

No comments: