Wednesday, April 23, 2008

afternoon tea with joanne

My friend Joanne and I went to have some informal afternoon tea at Elizabeth's Bakery. I had never been to the place before and I was really impressed by the quiet, elegant, yet casual place.

elizabeth's bakery
We sat at the corner of the shop.


teapots
Couple of the walls were decorated with lovely novelty teapots.


tea
Simple tea set. I had the Sakura Blossom tea (not its official name). I later thought of the fact that I should have had some sort of British black tea since we're at a British bakery, but oh well.


joanne
Joanne being a lady.


cornish pastry
I also had the cornish pastry. It was yummy! Joanne and I called it a "big dumpling."


It was fun having fun talks and tea with Joanne. We should totally do this more often.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I love the teapot wall. It looks like a really cool place. I'm happy you were able to get out and have some girly fun.
HUGS