Friday, May 09, 2008

don't do that

I hate people who are manipulative. Geez. If you want something, ask and we can talk about it. Don't whine and play victim around me. Poo on you.

When you don't get it, you don't get it. Simple as that. It's really not my fault that you lack confidence, talent, and the drives to learn and excel, and that you suck. Why annoy me with your stupidity?

I know I have to "see the big picture" in this situation. I AM looking at the big picture, and you should not be in it. You're the whining weak link who doesn't belong. I know they say I have to be patient... I AM patient, but I'm just a little stupidity-intolerant. Stupid people irritate me. You irritate me.

I'm glad I don't have to see you often. I don't want to get your weakness/sadness/whininess cooties. They have doctors for that, you know.

As far as all those things I said to you... Yes I meant to say you were incapable of doing those things right. Yes I meant to say you needed learn more. Yes I meant to say you were supposed to be getting better... The rest of us were all moving forward, but you were not progressing. You were pulling us back... and No you were not cut for the job. No you could not take my things. No you were not my friend. No you couldn't manipulate me just because you were weak and sad.

F*ck off already.

No comments: