Wednesday, February 04, 2009

sticking out the tongue

I noticed a few days ago that Jasper started to stick his tongue out even when he's not eating or drinking. He'd just hang out in the kitchen with the dogs and his tongue would stick out... not like "all out," but I can see the tip of his tongue outside of the mouth for a long period of time.

jasper
Sort of like this... but not that much most of the time.


John searched online and found that some cats do like to stick their tongue out for no reason... and others stick their tongue out because they may have injuries or teeth problems in their mouth.

Jasper didn't seem to be experiencing any pain, but I'm going to continue oberserving him and making sure he's eating and all. I hope he just "feels like" having his tongue out once in a while. If not I'll have the vet check him up.

No comments: